Oracle EBS Consultant
· Production support on R12 General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Financial Accounting Hub, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing, AME workflows etc.
· Assist the business in month-end closing process such as reports for consolidation, trial balances, period closing, GL closing, reporting currency ledgers, etc.
· Work on iProcurement implementation for other functional areas.
· Configure Invoice Workflow approval process for PO matched and non-PO invoices.
· Assist business users in issues with data flow into Oracle EBS from source systems such as Ensura, ServiceBench, Wennsoft and UltiPro through FTP process.
· Solve various Oracle issues reported by business users through Remedy Console ticketing tool
· Work on Oracle SRs and RFCs as an Oracle On Demand customer through Oracle. Managed Cloud Services incorporating the changes required.
· Create, maintain and update user documents and SOPs (user manuals, quick reference guides) to help business users accomplish their tasks.
· Analyze business requirements for enhancements and customizations, design and develop a process.
· Involve in system administrator activities such as user setups, defining responsibilities, value sets, Flexfields, data groups, request groups, lookups, registering applications, reports etc.
· Knowledge of SQL developer and SQL queries & procedures to understand and analyze the issues and generate ad-hoc data extracts.
· Integrate legacy systems into Oracle EBS for acquired companies.
· Work on various set ups and creations of test data in system and configurations in modules like GL, AP, CE, FA and Purchasing.
· Involve in requirements gathering, analysis, development, QA and post-production support and warranty.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.