· Analyzing the user requirements set on the Kanban board and gathering the requirement to get the issue resolved.
· Debugging the code by adding breakpoints on Eclipse IDE, looking for the Splunk logs, checking SP Tool, and fetching records from BETA if issues noticed.
· Ensuring that the code design follows the preset guidelines.
· Coding JUnit tests for the corresponding Java code for that month’s release.
· Performing regression tests to check the software’s functionality with the rest of the components and ensuring the system is working as expected.
· Testing the correct endpoints are being hit on the backend through Postman.
· Developing Confluence pages providing an overview of the system, code, and testing, for future reference.
· Participating in Software Development Life Cycle stages.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned courses.