· Work within the rules team in conjunction with technology teams and business partners to design and develop business rules using Redhat Process Automation Manager and Java.
· Design and develop various business processes and required work item handlers using drools, Java.
· Understand and provide resolution for various business problems by architecting best technical solution in Redhat PAM.
· Participate in designing and development of lean business process flow for redhat PAM along with technical teams.
· SME support/Consultation for migration activities.
· Design and implement end to end testing of rules using postman and automating the test cases using Cucumber.
· Help development teams to solve day to day implementation issues.
· Synchronize multiple teams to solve day to day implementation issues.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned courses.